AT&T U-verse U200 vs U300
A great many of customers feel confused about the differences between U200 and U300. They find it difficult to figure out the distinguishing features between them, and have no idea which one is better or is more cost-effective. Here we compare the two plans in special offers, content and prices in a list below. See U-verse U200 vs U300:
U200 vs U300 Promotions and Special Offers:
For new residential U-verse customers:
- U200 Package:
1. price as low as $44/mo for 6 mos.
2. up to 300 Channels
3.includeing Total Home DVR®, Local Channels and Music Channels.
- U300 Package:
1.price as low as $59/mo for 6 mos.
2.up to 390 Channels
3.including Premium Movie Package, Premium Sports Package, Total Home DVR®, Local Channels, Music Channels.
You would be well advised to get U200 or U300 in bundle with U-verse Internet or/and U-verse Voice. Not only can you get greater enjoyment, but also receive bigger savings.
- U200 TV + Internet Elite + Voice Unlimited: as low as $114/mo. for 24 months w/1 yr term. Up to 300 Channels & Up to 6 Mbps & Unlimited Nationwide Calling. Offer ends 8/8/2015.
- U300 TV + Internet Max Plus + Voice Unlimited: as low as $129/mo.for 24 months w/ 1 yr term. Up to 390 Channels & Up to 18 Mbps & Unlimited Nationwide Calling. Offer ends 8/8/2015.
- U200 TV + Internet Elite: as low as $74/mo.for 12 months w/ 1 yr term. Up to 300 Channels & Up to 6 Mbps. Offer ends 8/8/2015.
- U200 TV + Internet Max Plus: as low as $84/mo.for 12 months w/ 1 yr term. Up to 300 Channels & Up to 18 Mbps. Offer ends 8/8/2015.
- U300 TV + Internet Max Plus: as low as$89/mo.for 12 months w/ 1 yr term. Up to 390 Channels & Up to 18 Mbps. Offer ends 8/8/2015.
Click here to check more U200 and U300 bundles.
U200 vs U300 Channels:
- U200: including up to 280 channels in general entertainment, sports and news, plus in-depth news networks, 46 digital Music Choice channels and more.
- U300: including up to 370 channels. In addition to the channels in U200, U300 offers The Movie Package – STARZ, ENCORE, SHOWTIME, the Movie Channel, FLIX and more.
| ||General Channels||46 digital Music Choice channels||STARZ||ENCORE||SHOWTIME||The Movie Channel||FLIX|
|U200||√||√|| || || || || |
Add-on Channels Services:
- U200: add HD service at the price of $10/mo. Watch more than 180 HD channels, including sports, movies, and more.
- U300: the same as U200.
U200 vs U300 Prices:
- U200: $77 per month.
- U300: $92 per month.
Some suggestions for choosing from U200 and U300:
If you’re a movie fancier, you can choose U200 + HBO or Cinemax, or U300. HBO or Cinemax shows more of the new movies, and is free for 3 months. If you’re not gonna keep it, U300 would be better for it has a greater number of channels. However, if you’re not interested in other regular channels or non-movie channels in U300, U200 + specified package is still a great option.
This post compares U-verse U200 with U300 in details to help you get the more appropriate one along with big savings. We will get updated on this section instantly there are new changes.
Newest and Most Money-Saving AT&T U-verse U200 vs U300 Deals or Coupons
- Save $53/mo w/TV + Internet for 12 mos. + $250 card @ AT&T U-verse @ AT&T U-verse
. Expires at Aug 9, 2015
- Get Up to 18Mbps Internet + TV + Amazon Prime just $49/mo @ AT&T U-verse @ AT&T U-verse
. Expires at Aug 31, 2015
- $300 Reward Card w/TV + Internet + Voice @ AT&T U-verse @ AT&T U-verse
. Expires at Aug 9, 2015
- *click the logo to see more coupons.