Table of Contents
- Who qualifies for an Apple student discount?
- Apple Student discount
- Other machines to buy in Apple store
- 2018 Apple Student Discount
- Six ways to get a deal on your next Apple purchase
Apple has fast grown in recent years to become one of the largest business all over the world, possibly because they produce iconic products like the iPhone and iPad.
If you’re a student and you want to buy the Apple device, one important thing to consider is the devices you will be working on to realize your working or learning goals. And if your ideal product is a new Mac or iPad, you should know that Apple has an Education Store that provides special discounts for student customers. In this article, we would like to tell you how to get student discounts and what to buy with it. Keep reading this article, and choose a product that works best for you.
Apple has put some promotion before:
Up to 40% off Refurbished Products at Apple.com
Free Engraving on iPads and iPods
Free Next Day Delivery on Orders Over £50 Ordered Before 5 pm
Who qualifies for an Apple student discount?
Anybody who lives in an education environment all qualify for a discount on Apple computers.
Apple is quite flexible for its student discount deals, so once you are a student at the school, college, university, and other learning institutions you can make such a saving. So students, teachers as well as lecturers can buy cheap and ideal Macs directly from the Apple Store, or get a 50% cheaper subscription to Apple Music.
That means Apple’s education pricing, which usually recommends around 10% off the price of most Apple products, is available to the following people:
- Current accepted or newly accepted college students and their parents
- Faculty or staff at all levels
- Homeschool teachers
Apple Student discount
Before we introduce Apple Student Discount for you, you can check Apple promo codes, deals & coupons here. Like:
20% Free On All Orders
Take 1% Off Select Gift Card Brands At Apple.com
$5 Free On Orders Of $50 Or More For New Customers At Apple
Apple Music student discount
What also available to students is a monthly discount on Apple Music, including the first three months free. Students are able to get a subscription to the service at $4.99 per month, which will last for up to four years. At the same time, you’ll need to use the online service called NiDAYS to prove that you are really enrolled in university or college. Additionally, it will occasionally check to validate that you’re still a student. Moreover, Apple will swap over to a subscription rate of $9.99 automatically if your status changes.
It’s worth remembering that if you work for a school, college, or university.
It is also possible to bulk buy Apple devices for your classrooms or office across your campus.
MacBook deals on the Apple Education Store
- The MacBook Air with a 1.8GHz processor and 128GB storage is available for $849, saving $150 from the usual price.
- It’s the only device on the store with a discount higher than $50.
- The MacBook Pro, which priced nicely at $1,249 down from $1,299.
Or maybe you want to buy a desktop. If you like it, you can browse the iMac which starts at $1,049. The price is more affordable and cheaper than the MacBooks.
You can even find promotions and discounts on an iMac Pro that is priced at $4,599. And the students may not easily afford this product.
- On the one hand, the Mac Pro, which is available on the education store starting at $2,799.
- On the other hand, you are interested in getting the cheapest device that is possible on the Education Store, consider the Mac mini, which starts at $479.
What is noteworthy is that these prices just reflect the minimum specs. If you need more storage space or a faster processor, you may pay more for it because it will obviously be more expensive than minimum standard equipment.
iPad deals on the Apple Education Store
If you’re looking for a tablet to help you finish your work, the Education Store also offers many options for iPads.
- The cheapest iPad starts off at $309, working up (or down) to the iPad Mini 4 at $379.
- If you’d prefer the premium option, look at the iPad Pro for $629.
- If you’d prefer a larger one, look at a 12.9-inch version of the iPad Pro for $779.
If you’re buying for yourself, you’ll be given a choice of picking up your order from the nearest Apple store or choosing delivery. What you have to notice is thatiIf you want to buy it in-store, don’t forget to take some valid certificates that you will be eligible for the student or teacher discounts.
Other machines to buy in Apple store
2018 Apple Student Discount
Mac Starting Prices
MacBook Air: US$849
MacBook Pro: US$1249
iMac Pro: US$4599
Mac Pro: US$2799
iPad Pro Starting Price
iPad Pro: US$629
Apple Pencil: US$89
Six ways to get a deal on your next Apple purchase
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
This post aims to help you save money on a new Apple device with the student discount. Happy shopping and happy saving! Save money by getting HotDeals Coupon & Deals.