More About 23andMe & 23andMe Coupons
The 23andMe PGS test uses qualitative genotyping to detect clinically relevant variants in the genomic DNA of adults from saliva collected using an FDA-cleared collection device (Oragene•DX model OGD-500.001) for the purpose of reporting and interpreting genetic health risks and reporting carrier status. It is not intended to diagnose any disease. The relevance of each report may vary based on ethnicity. Each genetic health risk report describes if a person has variants associated with a higher risk of developing a disease, but does not describe a person's overall risk of developing the disease. These reports are not intended to tell you anything about your current state of health, or to be used to make medical decisions, including whether or not you should take a medication or how much of a medication you should take.
How to save more at 23andMe?
- 23andMe has regular sale sections for you ,so check to see if there is anything that you might like to buy.
- View the 23andMe promotion page to find out the current live deals or offers.
- Students can get 10% off 23andMe orders with Unidays. All you need to do is choose your favorites and start shopping!
Example Coupons - 23andMe Promo Codes as Below:
- Personal Genome Service for $149
- For $99 On Ancestry Service
- For $149 on family service
- Buy 1 Personal Genome Service and get 2rd 20% off
- Free Delivery On Your Purchase
How to use a 23andMe Special Offer?
Click on the deal of your chosen deals or coupon codes before going through to 23andMe. Browse to choose something you want to buy for a long time, when you have made your decision, click the basket icon to check your order summary. Your discount will have been applied if you have a coupon code and you actually use it in the 'Enter it here' box.
Q:How accurate are the reports?
A:23andMe is the first and only genetic service available directly to you that includes reports that meet FDA standards for clinical and scientific validity. .
Q:What services do you provide?
A:23andMe offers two Personal Genetic Services: Health + Ancestry and Ancestry. Both services require submitting a saliva sample using their saliva collection kit that you send to the lab for analysis.