More About 3Doodler & 3Doodler Coupons
3Doodler wanted to design a 3D printing device that could be used within minutes, without needing any technical knowledge, software or computers and also wanted it to be affordable as well as fun, so that anyone could 3Doodle! Compact and easy to use, the 3Doodler allows you to literally draw in the air – whether freestyle 3D sketching or tracing shapes from templates to make larger structures and objects.
From film school to computer science to toy inventor, Max's past spans time working on She Spies, as well as three years as an R&D Project Manager at WowWee where he launched products including Rovio, RS Media and ChatterBots. Max co-founded WobbleWorks in 2010.
How to save more at 3Doodler?
- The 3Doodler Club is a loyalty scheme. Collect points to spend on future shopping sprees. A $1 spend is rewarded with 3 points, 500 points with a $5 gift card.
- 3Doodler offers free next day delivery on your orders. With stores across US, it's easy to pick up your item too.
- If you need to find the perfect present in 3Doodler website, you can go to the Gift section. There are a range of products available here and so you can pick gifts at $50 and under, $100 and under, $150 and under or $250 and under.
Example Coupons - 3Doodler Coupon Codes as Below:
- Free gifts offer
- Free gifts with purchase
- Shop now and get 50% Off
- Get selected items from $49.99
- Take 50% Off selected items
How to use a 3Doodler Special Offer?
If you want to make some extra savings when shopping at 3Doodler, Hotdeals is the best place for you.
Go to 3Doodler page on Hotdeals and select a coupon code before going to 3Doodler website. On 3Doodler website, you can search for the items you like, choose your takeaway and add them to your shopping bag. Click 'Go to Checkout' and sign in with your account. At that page, insert your coupon code if necessary in the box underneath 'I have a Promo Code'. Finally click 'Apply' then 'Place my Order' to complete your payment
Q:How do you know when you need to load more plastic into the pen?
A:The pen will generally stop extruding plastic or you will notice a marked slowdown in the extrusion speed. Just add a new strand, give it a gentle nudge if needed, and your 3Doodler should start extruding again. You'll still get a small amount of the old strand before the new one feeds in.
Q:What kind of maintenance is required?
A:The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance.