More About ASICS & ASICS Coupons
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.ASICS mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, ASICS pledges to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon technological advances and pushing the limits on what ASICS can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. ASICS pledges to bring harmony to the body and soul.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano", which when translated expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness.
How to save more at ASICS?
- Sign up to ASICS newsletter to get the latest offers and style updates straight to your inbox.
- Find a Special Buy at ASICS for a deal on quality products. Make sure you look out for the special buy products or browse the offers available here to bag a bargain before it's gone.
- Choose bundles from ASICS to save, along with qualified products.
Example Coupons - ASICS Coupons as Below:
- $25 Off regular priced items + Free shipping deal
- ASICS Clearance: Up to 50% Off Footwear, Apparel & Accessories + Free Shipping over $50
- Free Shipping on $50+ & Free Returns
- Up to 56% off Women's Running Shoes
- Take 50% off Holiday Sale
How to use a ASICS Special Offer?
If you want to get some extra savings, Hotdeals will help you with the next steps.
Choose a coupon code to copy and click 'Get Code' to be taken to ASICS website and shop the catalogue and services to add goods to your virtual basket. Then click 'View Basket & Checkout' and select 'Apply Your Promo Code' to insert yours. Your discounts will be applied and you can checkout securely.
Q:What is a temporary authorization charge?
A:When placing an order, a temporary authorization hold will be placed on your card for $1 more than the purchase total of your order. The purpose of a pre-authorization is to verify your card is valid and your account balance is sufficient. Please be assured, this is not an actual charge. The hold will be removed after a number of days determined by your banking institution – generally 3-5 business days. Once your order ships, the full amount of your order will be charged to your credit card.