More About Better Gym & Better Gym Coupons
Better Gym operates over 250 facilities across the UK including Gyms, Swimming pools, Leisure facilities, Libraries and community spaces. At Better Gym, they're all about helping their members achieve their goals. Whether you're dipping your feet in the pool for the first time or simply looking to try something new, they offer a huge range of quality lessons and courses, suitable for all ages and levels. These range from swimming to sporting activities such as tennis, gymnastics and athletics .
How to save more at Better Gym?
- The Better Gym app, available on IOS and the Android Store is full of useful features that can make your purchase easier and cheaper.
- You know what? Free gifts are often available in Better Gym. Remember to check if you can get a free gift when you spend over a certain amount.
- You can receive 15% off when shopping online as a student. All you need is a Studentbeans account
Example Coupons - Better Gym Promo Codes as Below:
- Save 25% on Better Gym's Monthly Pass
- Get a £10 discount on student membership
- Better Gym gift cards from £10
- Special Off Student Membership Offer
- Better Gym Gift Cards price lower to £10
How to use a Better Gym Special Offer?
Using one coupon code on Hotdeals is a piece of cake and you only have to follow these steps.
Firstly, select the offer or copy the coupon code you prefer to use from Hotdeals. Then click 'Get Code' and you will be taken to Better Gym.Search for your favorites and add them to your shopping bag. On the checkout page, you can enter your coupon code if necessary. Then the only thing you have to do is finish your payment.
Q:When do I get my membership card?
A:A membership advisor will issue this to you on your first visit to the centre. Please ensure you take a valid photo ID with you and you may be asked to have a photograph taken for verification purposes.
Q:What gym membership options do you have?
A:They have gym only memberships which is a great option if all you like to do is cardio, weights and resistance machines. Check out these great options on the memberships page.
Q:Do I need to be a member to attend one of your classes?
A:No you don't, you simply need to register and pay the non member rate for the class. Please note that it may take some time to register, so please leave enough time to do this before your class.