More About Castle Park & Castle Park Coupons
Castle Park is an amusement park founded in 1976 that has been expanding ever since. The park includes a full amusement ride park featuring 27 rides suitable for all ages, four championship miniature golf courses, a vast selection of carnival midway games, a water playground, retail shops, a video arcade, performances by "Anthony the Magic" and various party locations including the circus tent themed "Big Top." Castle Park is located right off the 91 freeway in the city of Riverside, California.
How to save more at Castle Park?
- Enter your e-mail address to sign up for their newsletter and enjoy the savings of 10% off.
- Keep an eye on the SALE section and get up to 70% off at Castle Park because there are always surprising offers waiting for you.
- Don't forget to check Castle Park Special Offer page, and get the latest coupon codes and promotions.
Example Coupons - Castle Park Coupon Codes as Below:
- Up to 75% Off with your purchase
- Save $7 on Duke’s Deluxe admission this Summer for select date
- 75% Off Day of Unlimited Mini Golf & Rides
- Take 60% Off selected items
- $7 Off Duke’s Deluxe Admission
How to use a Castle Park Special Offer?
Once you have found the coupon code of Castle Park, don't hesitate to use it. Here are the using tips.
Click to view the deals or copy the code you like on Hotdeals. Follow the link through to the Castle Park and browse for your goods. Add your goods into basket and select any accessories or gifts you like to go with your purchase before clicking 'Review and Checkout'. Underneath your cart you can paste your code in 'Enter Promo Code' box. Click 'Apply Promo Code' and your code will be applied.
Q:How to pay for admission, food, and souvenirs?
A:Castle Park accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the Entrance Ticket booths, Arcade, food locations, and souvenir shop. Admission tickets, Season Passes, and group tickets are also available to purchase online. Once inside the park, there are two ATM locations- Inside of the Big Top Restaurant and inside of the Arcade.
Q:Where are the best places to go with a toddler?
A:Children under 36" tall may go on the Antique car ride, Merry go Round, Sky Rider and the Castle Park Railroad with someone age 12 or older that has a ride wristband.
Q:Who should Lost Parents report to?
A:Should you become separated from your party, make arrangements to meet at the golf patio, located behind the Arcade. If you need assistance finding your child, please contact one our Castle Park team members so that security may assist you with your search.