More About CSUEB Bookstore & CSUEB Bookstore Coupons
efollett provides you access to products and services from CNM Bookstore's huge network of bookstores and carefully-selected vendor partners across the country, and from CNM Bookstore's state-of-the-art distribution center. When you select a school on efollett, you are virtually shopping at the bookstore serving that school. Therefore, when you place an order for textbooks, clothing, gifts or supplies, those items are taken right off the bookstore's shelf for you. If the items you ordered are not on the shelves at your bookstore, CNM Bookstore checks CNM Bookstore's distribution center and reach out to CNM Bookstore's network of bookstores and vendor partners to get you the items you ordered. You can choose to have items shipped to your local bookstore for pick-up or sent to an address of your choosing.
How to save more at CSUEB Bookstore?
- When signing up to CSUEB Bookstore newsletter, you will be the first to receive all sales, offers and deals to help you save money.
- You can get free samples with every order you put. Just choose the item you like, checkout, and you can get you order and your free samples. Without your money, you can use other items as well. That's a really great deal.
- Posy a review on your recent buy and you will get a promo code for 10% off your next order.
Example Coupons - CSUEB Bookstore Promo Codes as Below:
- Cut 50% down your purchase
- Discount as much as 10%
- Save as much as $45 on any purchase
- Get 20% discount
- Save as much as $10 on your purchase
How to use a CSUEB Bookstore Special Offer?
Select the deal on Hotdeals or copy the code you need before clicking through CSUEB Bookstore website. Browse and add the items you want to your shopping bag. Roll over the bag icon to view your shopping bag and click 'Checkout'. Enter you promo code at the promo codes box and click 'Apply Code'
At last, continue with the order process as normal and enjoy your CSUEB Bookstore discounts
Q:Can I film/take photos in the campus store?
A:All photographers must have permission before taking any photos or video in the campus store. Please send an email to [email protected] that states how the photos/video will be used and your deadline. CSUEB Bookstore always try to accommodate requests but must review each request individually.
Q:I am a student and would like to work with the campus store on a classroom project. How do I get approval?
A:As a member of the campus community, CSUEB Bookstore is dedicated to helping with classroom assignments where possible. Please send an email to [email protected] confirming whether the information is for classroom-use only, what types of information are needed and your deadline.