About Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels have a country-wide presence and are popular among the business travellers as well as casual travellers. They are well known for their warm hospitality and also for the extra services that they offer at no extra cost. They offer a number of accommodation options ranging from a standard room in a Drury Inn to two room suite at the Drury Inn and Resort to even luxurious room at the Drury Plaza Hotel depending on where you are looking to stay and the purpose of it. Their extras include, free hot breakfasts, free Wi-Fi, in-room tea and coffee maker service and refreshment in their lobby in the afternoon and evening hours. Each of their hotels offers a number of dining options and spaces for business meetings. If you are looking for a comfortable and affordable overnight stay, making your next booking at this family-owned hotel chain without any doubt.
Started in 1973, this company is a chain of Hotels which was started in Sikeston. Owned by a family, currently more than 5000 members are part of the group. They have been rated the highest in providing customer satisfaction among midscale hotels by JD Power and mainly focusses on guaranteeing highest quality and exceptional service to the members.
How to use a Drury Hotels Special Offer?
1. Customers can join the exclusive reward points and become a member and avail exclusive rates
2. Customers can book the tickets for a group of 10 or more people and avail group discounts
3. Following the company on the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and You Tube can be beneficial as the customers can avail discount details through notifications.
Example Coupons - Drury Hotels Coupons as Below:
- Get 50% Off on your order
- Take 15% Off selected items
- Up To 40% Off Hotel
- Save Up to 15% on Regular Rates When You Book With ESaver Rates
- Save Up to 15% on Your Bookings
How to save more at Drury Hotels?
The company offers various discount deals. Other than the same, many additional discounts vouchers can be gathered from the hotdeals.com which is the favourite destination for offers. Customers can check hotdeals.com and grab the deals and apply the same in the website in the given ways:
- On the home page, click on reservations
- Click on the type of rooms required and add the number of persons and children in a room
- In the below given box named Rate code, any available promotional code can be pasted and during the final checkout, the discount would be automatically applied.
Q:Are the Hotels Pet friendly?
A:Yes all the hotels are pet friendly and accepts dogs and cats to be accompanied with owners. However, an additional charge of $35 must be paid by the customers as a charge for the pets. Further, if any damage is caused to the rooms, it will be the responsibility of the master to pay the same.
Q:How many guests are allowed in a room?A: Maximum of five (5) people in a standard room or up to six (6) in a suite (not including child in a crib).
Q:What time is check-in and check-out?A: Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out is 11 am at most locations, except at the Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth (check-in time is 4 pm).
Q:Are rollaways available?A: Rollaways are available at a rate of $10 per day, but they are based on availability and cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
Drury Hotels Customer Service Contact Info
Drury Hotels customer service can be reached through various means. Here are the details:
Drury Hotels Company, LLC
13075 Manchester Road, Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63131 USA
Telephone Number: 314-429-2255