More About eBay & eBay Coupons
eBay is an American e-commerce company founded in 1995 and the headquarter of the company is in California. The site works by connecting businesses and consumers. They are at the ninth position among the internet companies by revenue. The vast catalog of the website holds everything from apparel to electronics, from the digital world to fashion products, and from sports products to cars.
How to save more at eBay?
1.A 25% discount on eBay can be availed by using the code P25BLACK.
2.Use a discount coupon from HotDeals.com and earn a 50% discount on restaurant passes. The offer is available till 7 December. A 60% off on the restaurant.com gift certificates can also be availed before 7 December.
3.eBay promo code can be used to get a 15% off on Cartier jewelry and an up to 90% discount on electronics. The offers are expiring on November 30 and December 5, respectively.
4.A 20% discount on Tummy tea detox and a 15% off on tanning products are expiring on 27 November and 3 December respectively.
Example Coupons - eBay Coupons as Below:
- Colourpop Sale with 30% off plus free shipping
- Up to 30% off Sand And Sky Pink Clay Mask
- $10 google play gift card
- 20% Off Flat Tummy Tea Detox + Free Shipping
- Chewy.com coupon $15 off first order of $49+ PLUS free 1-2 day shipping
How to use a eBay Special Offer?
eBay is the buying and selling corporation of various products which offer the discount Coupons on the products that work in the following pattern.
- Find the Coupon code through the offers at HotDeals.com and copy the code.
- First, sort out the products by category and choose one to add into the cart then checkout.
- Choose the shipping method and payment method along with the shipping information and apply the code to place the order.
- If Coupons are not available then go to the eBay website and choose the product by category and add into the cart then checkout.
- Provide the shipping information, choose the shipping method and payment method along with the amount to confirm the payment and place order.
Q:Can I give feedback as a seller on eBay?
A:Yes, a seller can give feedback about the buyer on eBay but not negative or neutral feedback about buyer's unfair treatment.
Q:How long it takes for a refund?
A:The refund will be transferred to the buyer within the 6 days after the return product acceptance.
Q:Can I start a dispute over unfair dealing?
A:Yes, a buyer or seller can start a dispute through their Resolution center over unfair dealing.