More About edX & edX Coupons
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world's best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. With more than 90 global partners, they are proud to count the world's leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as their members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings® with their founders receiving the top honors, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list. Their students come from every country in the world! Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing, we have the course for you!
How to save more at edX?
- edX frequently have money saving promotions running, so if you do find the same product for a lower price at a competitor, edX will match.
- You can afford to spend a little bit more for satisfying items while the standard delivery of edX will not cost you a penny more.
- edX have hosted several sale events throughout the calendar year on Cyber Monday, Black Friday and Christmas. Register for a edX account and you'll never miss one special offer during any of these big events
Example Coupons - edX Coupons as Below:
- 5% Off to Celebrate 5 years of edX
- Save 10% on your certificate
- Up to 10% off XSeries Program
- Save 10% on your 1st purchases
- Save 15% on verified certificate
How to use a edX Special Offer?
With the edX coupon code in your hand, the rest of you to do is use that code. Here are the use steps.
Choose one coupon code you want to use and copy that code, follow the link to the edX website. Browse the site and click 'Add to Basket' on that product you are likely to use your code. When you are ready to buy, click to checkout. Enter your coupon code and apply your code, your deducted price will be reflected on the order information. Select your choice of delivery and click 'Proceed to Checkout' to complete the transaction
Q:What is Open Source?
A:Open source is a philosophy that refers to making software freely available for use and/or modification as users see fit. In exchange for use of the software, users add their contributions to the software, making it in a form of public collaboration. Before the contributions are officially incorporated within the primary source code, an oversight body typically ensures additions meet a certain standard of quality and usefulness.
Q:What is a verified certificate?
A:A verified certificate shows that you have successfully completed your edX course and verified your identity using your webcam and your government-issued photo ID. Verified certificates are available for a fee that varies by course. Many students use verified certificates to apply for jobs and university admissions.