More About FastTech & FastTech Coupons
FastTech chosen to process and fulfill orders for OVMS -- a cool open-source vehicle tracking system that works with iOS and Android. The module currently works only on Tesla Roadsters (the supercar that started the EV revolution), but work is being done on other vehicles including Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Volt, and other cool electric cars. FastTech has been working in the past few days to bring product browsing support to it's Android app. They are pleased to announce that a test version is now available for download directly from Google Play's beta area.
How to save more at FastTech?
- By signing up for a FastTech account, you'll not only be sent latest site events, but also exclusive offers and discounts to help you save on your order.
- When you bundle together multiple items you will receive fantastic deals. In fact, price of buying items individually is much higher than the price of multiple items.
- FastTech has a referral scheme. When you have succeeded referring a friend to shopping on FastTech, you'll earn 10% off your next order and your friend will get a 10% off his/her order as well.
Example Coupons - FastTech Coupons as Below:
- Get 5% off Batteries & Chargers + Free Shipping
- Up to 10% Off with your purchase
- Get 5% Off on your order
- Free shipping on your purchases
- Get 30% off Sitewide
How to use a FastTech Special Offer?
You are asking for how to use your coupon code? Let us teach you!
The first and important is to come to Hotdeals and click on the deals or the promo codes you wish to use before heading to FastTech. As soon as you've found your ideal items, please don't hesitate, choose them to your shopping basket and go to checkout page. You will be given the chance to add and apply your coupon code. Enter one of our FastTech coupon codes into 'Promo Code' box and click 'Apply' for reductions of total price.
That's easy, right?
Q:How do customers put an order on hold, or release an order from hold?
A:Orders that are not packed or shipped can be put on hold so that they will not be processed for shipment until you "unhold" them. This feature is useful if you're having second thoughts about your order because once a package is shipped, it cannot be recalled and cancelled. It can also be useful if you have a pending support request on the order, and you want to make sure your support request is processed before your order leaves our warehouse. .
Q:How do you handle defective on arrival / DOA orders?
A:FastTech guarantees safe delivery of your orders. FastTech exchange all damaged items. FastTech covers all return shipping charges. Contact them for a RMA, within 5 days of delivery, and ship products back via the least expensive method.