More About Feather-Craft & Feather-Craft Coupons
Feather-Craft was founded in 1955 by Ed Story, avid fly fisher and fly tyer. Ed had a love for the sport that goes beyond words, and instilled that same love into his son, Bob Story, who runs the company today. Bob works alongside 21 people that are devoted to your fly fishing success through honest, knowledgeable advice, great service, and a complete selection of the finest products. They offer FREE Rigging (both fresh and salt) for all of your angling adventures worldwide. They also offer FREE Fly Casting and Fly Tying Lessons year-round. Their St. Louis Fly Shop is a fun, relaxing place with impromptu fly tying demos and a large casting yard to try out all of your favorites.
How to save more at Feather-Craft?
- Any unused product can be returned to a Feather-Craft store in the original condition in 30 days of delivery.
- Check out Feather-Craft Offers page for wonderful reductions on a whole host of products which can meet your needs.
- You can find some great bargains on a large number of designs in the Outlet section of Feather-Craft .Many items have over 50% off their regular price.
Example Coupons - Feather-Craft Coupon Codes as Below:
- Save 15% on your 1st orders
- Save 15% on $100+ orders
- Save 20% on $200+ sitewide
- Free shipping for a limited time
- 40% off on Closeouts & Sale items
How to use a Feather-Craft Special Offer?
Using a coupon code is a useful way to save money when you are going shopping on Feather-Craft website. All you need to do are the steps below.
Take a close look at the Feather-Craft page on Hotdeals and choose code for yourself. Click 'Get Code' to view the detail of the code and copy it. When you are in Feather-Craft website, going shopping as usual. While you want to checkout, go to the shopping basket page and remember to use your coupon code and the code will be applied automatically.
Q:What is return policy?
A:If you are ever unsatisfied with a product purchased from FEATHER-CRAFT, for any reason, simply return the item(s) within 30-days in "like-new" condition with the original packaging for a full refund, credit, or exchange. Please include the invoice and/or a brief note explaining how you would like them to handle the return (refund, credit or exchange). Custom orders can be returned if defective for an exchange only. Used items cannot be refunded, and items returned without original packaging are subject to 15% restocking fee. No refunds on rigged backing. 15% restocking fee on rigged fly lines.