More About Grand Canyon West & Grand Canyon West Coupons
Grand Canyon West has features you can't find on the South or North Rim. Take a bird's eye view of the canyon through the glass bridge on the overpass, take white water rafting trips with Hualapai River runners, travel by helicopter and boat, soar above the cliffs on the zipper line, and experience history at Guano Point. Grand Canyon West Close to Las Vegas, Laughlin or Lake Havasu, there are many activities and attractions that you can experience in one day. Start planning your vacation today. Its activities are divided into two locations: West Rim and Taoquan. On the West Rim, you'll find flyovers, zippers, air travel, and calm floats down the Colorado River. You'll also find Walapie Ranch, where you can rent a cabin and experience the history and culture of the canyon.
How to save more at Grand Canyon West?
- If you are interested in saving more money, please check:
- A family meal for two. Savings of $38 included two adult tickets and two child tickets.
- Grand Canyon West Dusk promotion, half price discount, and general admission time after 5 PM.
- There are additional benefits for the elderly and children. Senior discount, 15% off with the senior discount code. Valid identification must be presented at the Grand Canyon West ticket office. Child discount, child discount code 20% off.
- Triple a discount, 10% discount, triple a discount code, must show a valid certificate at the ticket office.
- Army/first responder, 20% discount, army/first responder discount code, must show your valid id at the Grand Canyon West ticket counter.
- University students must present their valid identification when buying tickets. They can get 20% discount with the discount code of the university.
- Tribal discount, 25% discount with tribal and first nation discount codesValid identification must be presented at the ticket office.
Example Coupons - Grand Canyon West Coupons as Below:
- Submit your subscription information to grandcanyonwest.com and get reduction of promotional code with spend of a certain amount
- 48 hours sales saving of 30% Off at grandcanyonwest.com
- Hualapai Legacy Day Pass for $49
- Grand Canyon Caverns from $11
- 13% off 1 & 2 day Whitewater Rafting Products
How to use a Grand Canyon West Special Offer?
Choose the number of products you need and their size along with the color. Add it to the cart.
- Browse and find a Grand Canyon West promo code on this page. Click the "Get Code" button to open the code. And click "Copy Code" button to copy the coupon code to your clipboard.
- Go back to grandcanyonwest.com and proceed to checkout. Click on "checkout" only after Grand Canyon West approves the email address of the user and sends an update of the availability.
- Look for the box labeled "Enter promo code/gift voucher" or "Enter discount code/gift voucher" and Click ‘APPLY coupon’ to redeem your offer.
- There are50 Grand Canyon West Promo Code and 9 automatic discounts which are applied directly can be availed when you shop at grandcanyonwest.com. At HotDeals, you can subscribe by providing email address for discount alerts from your favorite stores and brands.
Q:What is a heritage package?
A:Grand Canyon West's Heritage Package is your pass to the Wallape Indian Reservation Tourist Area . The day pass includes using their on-site hop-on and hop-off shuttle service to make self-guided trips to all attractions in the Grand Canyon West. This package includes live performances, scenery, cultural events, carriage rides and more.
Q:Where is the nearest gas station to there?
A:There are three gas stations on Las Vegas 93 from Las Vegas. There is a Chevron at Pierce Ferry Road and the corner of 93. There is a gas station on Pierce Ferry Road, Dolan Prince, and about a mile north of Pierce Ferry Road or a Chevron Station on Stockton Hill Road. In an emergency, you can also buy gasoline in it.
Q:Where is the nearest residence to there?
A:Grand Canyon West offers overnight accommodation in their Valaipa Ranch in their western-style chalet facing the canyon. Everyone staying at the hotel needs a Valapie Heritage ticket and must purchase it outside the regular rate.