More About Guinness Storehouse & Guinness Storehouse Coupons
Located in the heart of the St. James's Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland's most popular tourist attraction. It's the home of the Black Stuff, the heart of Dublin and an unforgettable start to your Irish adventure.The journey begins at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continues up through seven floors filled with interactive experiences that fuse long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history. At the top, you'll be rewarded with a pint of perfection in the world-famous rooftop Gravity Bar. Now that's the kind of higher education.
How to save more at Guinness Storehouse?
- Travel can be one of the most expensive parts of a day out. But if you book ahead, you can make some great savings. So plan your trip ahead and get early bird savings.
- Guinness Storehouse flash sale page offers the best exclusive holiday deals. But you have to hurry up, they are not there for long.
- If you can avoid staying in hotels on Fridays, Saturdays, Holidays etc. , you could get a cheaper deal.
Example Coupons - Guinness Storehouse Promo Codes as Below:
- Save Up to 30% on adult tickets
- 10% discount on tickets + extra 5% off
- Save up to 30% on adult tickets
- Guinness Storehouse Sale Up to 40% off
- Free gifts offer
How to use a Guinness Storehouse Special Offer?
Try following steps to redeem your coupon code.
The very first and most important is to select a Guinness Storehouse coupon code on that page of Hotdeals. Don't let other fake coupons waste your time. Choose one and click 'Get Code' to view the details and copy it. Then follow the link to go through to Guinness Storehouse website and pick the items you would like to pay for. Add them to your shopping cart and checkout. While you are confirming your order, there will be a coupon code box for you to paste your code and apply for your discounts.
Great day with your savings!
Q:How long is the visit?
A:The Guinness Storehouse experience is a self-guided tour. Guinness Storehouse recommend allowing at least 1.5 hours to explore, but you can stay for as long as you like. Guinness Storehouse has never been ones for rushing.
Q:Do I have to book in advance?
A:You do not have to book in advance, but Guinness Storehouse recommends it. Booking online before your visit entitles you to a 10% discount on adult admission as well as the opportunity to skip the queue on arrival. However, all guided tours do need to be booked in advance.
Q:How will I receive my tickets if I book online?
A:You will be sent a confirmation email with a unique reference number. All you need to do is bring this booking reference number with you and present it at the information desk on arrival to gain entry.