About Hillberg & Berk
Hillberg and Berk is a private company which sells jewelries’ and accessories, owned by Rachel Mielke and has been in the market for ten years. With two retail locations and wholesale stores all over Canada, this brand is driven by the purpose of women empowerment through their designs. Their online store which delivers globally offers a variety of jewelries from earrings and necklaces to bracelets and rings. Through supporting causes of female education and ambition, this company has expanded themselves from being a kitchen-table setup to a million dollar company by designing a custom-made brooch for Queen Elizabeth herself to making the Olympics Athletes sparkle. Their official website provides free shipping all over U.S.A. and Canada and allows you to buy from their various collections like Bridal collection, Jubilee collection, Tessa Virtue collection, and many more. Hillberg and Berk offer you jewelry made from natural gemstones like crystals, pearls, quartz, etc. The handcrafted jewelry from their collection is sold with a one-year warranty and they also give their customers the option to buy a single earring in case they lose one. They also do international deliveries with no requirement of minimum order. You can save money by availing the coupon codes available for the customers.
More About Hillberg & Berk & Hillberg & Berk Coupons
HELLBERG and Berk is a jewelry brand selling earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and much more. They are supporting the cause of women empowerment by providing education and opportunities to them. The newly released Starry Night collection is an eye catcher with a shiny rainbow of colored crystals. Among the bracelets, the renowned collection is the season to sparkle and a great gift guide is also available at the website.
How to use a Hillberg & Berk Special Offer?
1. The Holiday gift set is available at 145$ now. On buying Sparkle Gift Box one can get a chance to win Sparkle balls for the whole year.
2. The orders from Canada and US are liable to free shipping. On signing up at the website one can get access to special offers and discounts.
3. Get the accessories from 10$, rings and bracelets from 65$, and the bridal collection from 75$. The expiry of the offers is in May 2019.
4. The Christmas deals of HILLBERG and Berk collections are available now.
Example Coupons - Hillberg & Berk Coupon Codes as Below:
- Hillberg & Berk Sale Up to 40% off
- Necklaces from $95
- Tessa Virtue Collections from $90
- Limited Time Only: 5% off
- Earring starting at $75
How to save more at Hillberg & Berk?
Grab the discount Coupons of the HILLBERG and Berk from the HotDeals.com to get the discount
- at jewelry items and let's see how these Coupons are used
- Hold the Coupons and copy the code to continue to the website in the new window.
- Select the item to add to the bag and checkout to get the shopping cart.
- Apply the discount code and provide the customer information, shipping information and
- payment information to place the order.
- If the Coupons are not available then go to the website, chose the item and add into the bag to
- check out.
- Provide customer information, shipping information and payment information to place the
Q:Can I purchase single earring if I lost one?
A:If you have lost your one earring don't worry they are selling the single earrings and for this just .
Q:contact their customer care team and provide the earring design.
A:What kind of material they use? .
Q:They use the 925 Sterling Silver and products contain 95% pure silver and remaining 5%
A:include different minerals and alloys. All products are nickel free. .
Q:Can I get repair of the product at HILLBERG and Berk?
A:Yes, they offer the warranty of one year on their products. So, if there is any manufacturing .
Q:problem they will repair the item.