More About Hsu's Ginseng & Hsu's Ginseng Coupons
Located in the heart of ginseng country (Marathon County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.), Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises, Inc. is the largest American Ginseng farm operation in the United States. Paul C. Hsu, the first Chinese grower in North America, has been growing the highest quality American Ginseng since 1974, and currently has over 1,000 acres of prime ginseng farmland available for cultivation.
How to save more at Hsu's Ginseng?
- Sign into your Unidays account and you will be able to get 10% off your purchases
- Make sure you check out the Sale section on the Hsu's Ginseng website where you will be able to get great discounts on the items you want to order.
- Have a look at promotions and discounts on Hsu's Ginseng Promos page for a chance to get the best deal possible and make savings on your purchase.
Example Coupons - Hsu's Ginseng Promo Codes as Below:
- $10 Off orders of $43
- Qing Ming festival special: select items save up to 20% & free gifts when you buy select items
- Get 100's Alaska fish oil free when you spend $89+
- Up to 40% off clearance items
- Take 50% Off Storewide Easter Basket Sale
How to use a Hsu's Ginseng Special Offer?
Click 'Click to Save' or copy the code of Hsu's Ginseng you want to use on Hotdeals before you click through Hsu's Ginseng. Choose the products that most meet your needs and check for the order details. Enter your coupon code into the 'Promo Code' box and click 'Submit'. Your discounts will be added to the total cost right away. Then complete the payment transaction and wait for your package.
Q:What is Ginseng?
A:It is the most valued, revered and legendary medicinal plant found growing wild only in Northern Manchuria and Northeastern United States. It's a perennial plant, which stands about 10 to 20 inches high with 2 to 5 clusters of a group of five leaves and a spindle-shaped root. Small white flowers in summer are followed by red berries (bearing seed) in the fall. Panax is Greek for "Cure it all". Three varieties are generally regarded as "Ginseng": American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolium) Chinese and Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer) and Tien-Chi Ginseng (Panax Pseudo Ginseng). A cousin of ginseng, Eleutherocococcus Senticosis is also widely accepted as a medicinal plant.
Q:Does Ginseng Really Work?
A:With over 1 billion people around the world taking ginseng everyday and feeling the positive effects on their whole body the answer would be definitely YES. Taking ginseng does require patience to allow the ginsenosides, which is the active ingredient to work.