More About iFixit & iFixit Coupons
iFixit is a wiki-based site that teaches people how to fix almost anything. Anyone can create a repair manual for a device, and anyone can also edit the existing set of manuals to improve them. Their site empowers individuals to share their technical knowledge with the rest of the world. They started out fixing an old iBook together. There were no instructions on how to do it, so they started the way everyone does: the hard way. They tinkered. They fiddled. They broke some tabs and lost a few screws. But they fixed it. iFixit attempted to fix some other laptops but had trouble finding parts. So they bought a broken computer on eBay and stole parts from it. Then they decided to start selling the parts themselves, and iFixit was born.
How to save more at iFixit?
- If you have a friend and he/she is also interested in iFixit,you can refer to he/she, so that both of you can enjoy benefits from this program.
- Once you have found the iFixit is more your style, take a look at the Collection Sale page. Browse the highest quality items, iFixit has been ready to offer with savings up to $500.
- By looking through the iFixit page on Hotdeals.com, you will be able to find a cheaper and more effective deal which you wouldn't find on other websites. So, once you want to get discounts and promo codes, remember us: Hotdeals.com.
Example Coupons - iFixit Promo Codes as Below:
- Selected items on sale with $10 Off
- Selected items on sale with $5 Off
- $5 off orders of $10+
- Gopro Hero3 LCD Assembly for $44.95
- Get $5 Off
How to use a iFixit Special Offer?
Here at Hotdeals you can find all the latest active iFixit deals and coupon codes that can release fantastic discounts.
Click 'Get Code' and visit iFixit for the items you are looking for for a long time. Add these things to your shopping cart and go to the order information page. Here is a box for you to put in your code and apply it. Simply use your coupon code and the discounts are yours.
Q:How to get teardown featured?
A:The iFixit editors review every new teardown and select the absolute best guides to feature. Factors these considers: Clear and easy to understand photos; In-depth technical details, including chip identification and analysis; High quality writing, including correct spelling and punctuation; Witty, incisive commentary; Bribes sent to their editors.
Q:How are teardowns licensed?
A:iFixit license all user-contributed teardowns under the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike license.