More About Lechuza & Lechuza Coupons
The product line Lechuza, from geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, based in Zirndorf, Germany, has been on the market since 2000. Lechuza inspires both professional interior landscapers and end consumers with cleverly designed solutions for planters and accessories.
The idea for the product was the result of a concept by the company's owner Horst Brandstätter. He was looking for stylish planters to use indoors and outdoors, with long-term irrigation for his private use. He was unable to find any planters like this on the market, so he assigned his team of developers to find an appropriate solution: Lechuza was born.
How to save more at Lechuza?
- With new lines coming all the time, Lechuza needs to make room for them which is called Clearance. Make sure you check out the 'Clearance' section as well as their sales part.
- Some cashback offers are available at Lechuza.With up to $100 cashback provided, it's a deal for paying less and easier.
- Lechuza always has flash-sale, which made needs you to hurry up to catch some products at rock bottom prices. So, if you're looking to nab a bargain, be on the lookout for flash sales at Lechuza. Don't wait until it flies away.
Example Coupons - Lechuza Promo Codes as Below:
- Take 30% Off selected items
- Get 35% off + for lechuza.us
- Up to 30% off Table Planters
- Get 5% off Your Purchase
- Free shipping on all orders over $150
How to use a Lechuza Special Offer?
When you have difficulty in using a coupon code, why not try the following tips!
Check for the latest Lechuza promo codes and special offers, which are kept updated regularly here at Hotdeals. Click 'Get Code' for the information you want to take advantage of and you will get your promo code. Head to Lechuza and shop as usual. Once you have finished your shopping, go to checkout page. It is time to redeem your coupons. Enter your code in the promotional code field, Lechuza will give you discounts automatically.
Q:What does the name Lechuza mean?
A:Lechuza is Spanish for "owl" .
Q:Can the sub-irrigation set be used without the liner in the column planters?
A:To use the sub-irrigation set in a column planter, you will need the corresponding liner. The sub-irrigation set cannot be fitted directly into a column planter.
Q:What is the water level indicator in the LECHUZA sub-irrigation set made of?
A:The water level indicator is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polypropylene (PP). The transparent scale indicator is not made of glass, it is manufactured from polycarbonate (PC).