More About Maui Jim & Maui Jim Coupons
Welcome to have a visit to Maui Jim. Maui Jim got its start in 1980 as a small company selling sunglasses on Ka'anapali beach in Lahaina, Maui. Seeing a need in the market for technology that could combat intense glare and harmful UV while bringing the brilliant colors of the island to life, they engineered the revolutionary PolarizedPlus2® lens. What began as their Classic Collection of seven styles, has evolved into over 125 styles of sunglasses, all of which are polarized and protect from 100% of UVA and UVB rays. Their home office is located in Lahaina, Maui, and they still design and test all of their sunglasses there.
How to save more at Maui Jim?
- The Maui Jim Club is a loyalty scheme. Collect points to spend on future shopping sprees. A $1 spend is rewarded with 3 points, 500 points with a $5 gift card.
- Maui Jim offers free next day delivery on your orders. With stores across US, it's easy to pick up your item too.
- If you need to find the perfect present in Maui Jim website, you can go to the Gift section. There are a range of products available here and so you can pick gifts at $50 and under, $100 and under, $150 and under or $250 and under.
Example Coupons - Maui Jim Coupons as Below:
- Up to 30% off Maui Jim Sale
- Save 5% on Your First Order
- Maui Jim Gift Cards from $25
- Free Shipping Sitewide
- Hats from $14.99
How to use a Maui Jim Special Offer?
Choose the Maui Jim offer or code of your choice on Hotdeals and then click through to Maui Jim website. When you've filled your virtual shopping basket, continue to checkout. Select your delivery option and review other details, enter one of our coupon code into the box and click 'Use Code', your discount will be applied to the total amount in your order summary.
Q:How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
A:Begin your repair process by selecting the "START REPAIR" button on the Repairs Page. At the end of the process, you will be given a PDF that you can print out and include with your sunglass when you send it in.
Q:Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
A:Their 2-year warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or abuse. They do offer competitive lens replacement options through their repair department. Please visit their Repairs Page for information on how to send in your sunglasses for repair.