More About Myrtle Waves & Myrtle Waves Coupons
Myrtle Waves is the Carolina's largest water park with over 20 acres of swerves, curves, waves, and chutes and over 1 million gallons of water. Myrtle Waves Water Park is open daily. Purchase your daily admission tickets online and save time in line. Bring your printed ticket straight to the turnstiles and bypass the lines with your pre-purchased online tickets.
How to save more at Myrtle Waves?
- Sign up for a Myrtle Waves account and as a member, you'll be the first to hear about the offers that can help you save money every time with your order.
- Check out the Sales page for amazing tips on current deals. Soon you'll be a pro at finding the cheapest Myrtle Waves products.
- When you're browsing for the products of Myrtle Waves, why not keep an eye out for multi-buy offers? These multi-packages give discounts when you buy more so if you need packages this will help you pay less.
Example Coupons - Myrtle Waves Coupons as Below:
- $7 off General Admission & Get a FREE Ticket
- $5 Off your order
- 10% off early bird entry into the park
- Group Admission for $18.99/pp
- Shop now and get 10% Off
How to use a Myrtle Waves Special Offer?
If you want to make some extra savings when shopping at Myrtle Waves, Hotdeals is the best place for you with no question. Browse the Myrtle Waves page on Hotdeals and choose the coupon code you'd like to use on your order. Simply copy the code you've found by clicking 'Get Code' and the code will show on a pop up page. And then head to the Myrtle Waves website to add your needs into shopping basket. Continue to the basket page when you've finished shopping, paste the coupon code to the corresponding window before check out.
Above are these steps. Enjoy yourself with more savings from your budget!
Q:How can you pay admission?
A:If purchased at the main gate, Myrtle Waves accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express credit cards & Myrtle Waves gift cards. You must have a valid photo ID to pay with traveler's check or credit card. Online Myrtle Waves accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express credit cards.
Q:Can you bring your own tubes or rafts?
A:Guests may not bring any personal flotation devices into the park with the exception of Coast Guard approved life jackets. Life jackets and tubes are provided free of charge on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Q:Can you bring a picnic?
A:Myrtle Waves provides a picnic area outside of the main entrance of the park. Guests are able to enjoy their picnic in this area but are not allowed to bring any outside food or beverage into the facility except one water bottle per person. Bags will be checked before park entry.