About Philadelphia Zoo
Philadelphia is one of the most important cities in America, full of many historic, American ‘firsts’. In fact, Philadelphia Zoo is another historic first, the first zoo in America. Covering 42 acres and home to more than 1,300 animals, Philadelphia Zoo first opened its gates in 1874. While society may have changed since the 19th century, the Philadelphia Zoo has not changed its commitment to providing a safe and family friendly environment. With numerous attractions within the bounds of the zoo, the Philadelphia Zoo website is an invaluable resource, providing information about opening times, maps of the full park, ticket prices, rates for school groups, and location information. The website also makes it easy to order and print tickets straight from home, saving the hassle of standing in line or buying the tickets in person. Beyond visiting information, the Philadelphia Zoo website also provides avenues for learning more about how you can get directly involved in supporting the zoo, whether monetarily or even through interning. The possibilities and information seem nearly limitless, which makes visiting the site an essential for those interested in taking a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo, or who simply want to learn more about such a historic institution. Order Philadelphia Zoo items and treat yourself with 55% OFF on your purchase with the coupons and deals at Philadelphia Zoo Promo Codes, Coupons pages. As so far, we have50 Philadelphia Zoo Coupons for January 2020. Use the coupons and deals to get extra discount.
More About Philadelphia Zoo & Philadelphia Zoo Coupons
Philadelphia Zoo is located in Philadelphia, USA. The zoo regularly organizes various activities to make every visitor's visit fun and provide tickets at a reasonable price. There are more than 1300 kinds of animals, which is a good opportunity for people to contact wildlife, especially for children. Philadelphiazoo.org is the cheapest websites to buy zoo tickets and get discount code online.
Philadelphia Zoo offers a variety of food and beverage choices to meet different tastes and dietary needs. The zoo works with Lancer Hospitality to provide fresh local cuisine. Here you can enjoy freshly made traditional pizza, such as triple cheese, Italian pepperoni and sausage, and special pizza such as bruschetta or Grazie.
Each animal exhibition hopes to provide you and your family with a close and personalized experience. So you have the opportunity to face the gorillas within a few inches of the lion and observe the giant river otters at close range! Get promotional code for tickets today.
How to use a Philadelphia Zoo Special Offer?
1. On taking membership, customers can get 25% off together with a 2 months free deal.
2. Gift cards are another way of savings costs and customers can find different denomination cards.
3. Follow the group on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, you Tube etc. and get notified about discounts.
4. Customers can sign up for the newsletters and get the best of deals, exclusive offers and discounts directly to the given email address.
Example Coupons - Philadelphia Zoo Coupon Codes as Below:
- Shop now and get 55% Off
- Zoo Admission from $16
- Up to 44% Off retail prices
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Adopt an Animal Starting at $50
How to save more at Philadelphia Zoo?
The best place to find the discount codes is to visit hotdeals.com which offers seasonal codes as well as limited offer codes to save big. The steps to redeem them are:
- For many events and activities, discounts are applied automatically
- Customers can select any event such as the Eat with Santa deal and add the number of persons visiting
- Customers can either log in or checkout as guest
- On the final payment page, payment modes and details can be entered and then find below the box for discount code
- Add the code and press apply to get the discounts.
Q:1. What is the timing of the zoo?
A:The zoo is open throughout the year except some holidays like Christmas, New Year, Thanks giving day etc. The timings for summers are from 9:30 am to 5pm and for winters it is 9:30 am to 4pm.