More About ShoreTrips & ShoreTrips Coupons
ShoreTrips as a travel agency is available for cruise ship passengers and hotel guests in the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, South America, Bermuda, the Mediterranean and the Baltic, Asia, and now Australia and New Zealand. The ShoreTrips team has traveled and lived all over the world throughout their lives. They bring their experience and your requests together to customize vacations and specific trips. ShoreTrips works with both travel agents and travelers alike. ShoreTrips seeks out the best of the operators. they go directly to the source to determine who they feel are the best suited to deliver a great product.
How to save more at ShoreTrips?
- Travel can be one of the most expensive parts of a day out. But if you book ahead, you can make some great savings. So plan your trip ahead and get early bird savings.
- ShoreTrips flash sale page offers the best exclusive holiday deals. But you have to hurry up, they are not there for long.
- If you can avoid staying in hotels on Fridays, Saturdays, Holidays etc. , you could get a cheaper deal.
Example Coupons - ShoreTrips Coupons as Below:
- Caribbean & Central America trips from $41/person
- Featured Alaska & Pacific Northwest ShoreTrips from $116 per person
- TASTES OF URUGUAY from $205/person
- GATUN RIVER AND THE EMBERA PEOPLE from $166/person
- PETROHUE FALLS & THE CHILEAN LAKE DISTRICT from $194/person
How to use a ShoreTrips Special Offer?
Want to know how to benefit from a little extra money on your pocket? Just follow these easy steps.
Browse Hotdeals and choose the ShoreTrips coupons or coupon codes you are interested in. When you are ready, click 'Get Code' and follow the link we are taking you to ShoreTrips website. View the products and put your items into shopping cart. During the checkout process, paste your code into the 'Promo Code' box. Then enter the rest of your payment details to finish.
Quite easy, isn't it?
Q:Will I get my money back if the ship is late getting into port?
A:Of course you'll get your money back. ShoreTrips refunds all excursions if the ship doesn't make port in time or doesn't make port at all. And they'll give you back your money if the vendor has to cancel due to equipment or weather problems. You must contact them within 12 days after the ShoreTrips date to tell them that your cruise ship or the vendor prevented you from taking the excursion.
Q:How far in advance must I book?
A:The majority of their ShoreTrips are booked 7-21 days prior to the start of the vacation. Their dolphin swim excursions sell out fast and the smart shoppers buy them months in advance. You can buy a ShoreTrips months or even a year in advance.