More About Simply Feet & Simply Feet Coupons
Simply Feet is part of Canonbury Products Ltd which has over 30 years experience supplying footcare products and equipment to podiatrists and chiropodists. Simply Feet works closely with healthcare professionals to ensure that you can easily have the foot care products you need delivered to your door.
They have over 2,000 products available through their website and you can place your order through their catalogue, their sales advisors or through their website. Simply Feet continue to work closely with experts in the field, to maintain their high standards and continually growing product range.
How to save more at Simply Feet?
- Any unused product can be returned to a Simply Feet store in the original condition in 30 days of delivery.
- Check out Simply Feet Offers page for wonderful reductions on a whole host of products which can meet your needs.
- You can find some great bargains on a large number of designs in the Outlet section of Simply Feet .Many items have over 50% off their regular price.
Example Coupons - Simply Feet Promo Codes as Below:
- Get 10% off
- Get 10% off
- Save 60% on Women's Footwear
- Shop now and get 75% Off
- Get 10% Off on your order
How to use a Simply Feet Special Offer?
Suppose you have found the right and valid coupon codes from Hotdeals, what to do next?
Select the discount code you wish to use and copy code on Simply Feet page, follow our link and go to store immediately. View your basket and proceed to checkout. Have your order checked, and the next page is the payment page, where you can also enter your Simply Feet coupon code. Just click on 'Enter a promo code', paste your code and apply.
Continue with the payment and see dollars drop off your order
Q:What are your payment methods?
A:It is possible to make payment for your order by Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal when you reach the online checkout. Alternatively if you wish to pay for your order by cheque you can do this by contacting their sales office on 0845 370 0380,however please not that they cannot despatch the order until they have received the cheque and the funds have cleared.