More About The Abbey Resort & The Abbey Resort Coupons
Construction of the resort in 1962-63 was anything but simple. The Abbey Harbor was excavated by hydraulic dredging of 242,000 cubic yards of earth, which in turn was pumped back onto The Abbey property, raising the land six feet. The official groundbreaking in 1962, presided over by Gov. Gaylord Nelson, was the beginning of a $4 million undertaking. Plans included a 225 room hotel, convention facilities, a 250 slip marina in the manmade harbor, and indoor and outdoor pools.
One journalist calculated that over 1,068,000 board-feet of lumber were used in construction and 4,644 gallons of paint applied. To complete what was the Midwest's largest resort, it took approximately 105,000 man-hours by carpenters, masons, laborers and others; 12,000 man-hours by plumbers; and another 9,900 hours by electricians. In all, 65 firms from Wisconsin and Illinois had a hand in the project.
How to save more at The Abbey Resort?
- Sign up to The Abbey Resort newsletter, and you'll be eligible for special discount offers. You've got the chance to win a $100 gift card.
- Jump on the last chance to buy bargain from The Abbey Resort and enjoy savings on final stock from the end of season collections. Click through to the Sale page, and you can enjoy up to 50% off. Hurry up before the special offers are empty!
- If you like The Abbey Resort and you want to spare your attention to The Abbey Resort, you can download their app for iPhone or Android, which can keep you up to date on offers and promotions of The Abbey Resort.
Example Coupons - The Abbey Resort Promo Codes as Below:
- 20% off overnight rooms & more
- Buy One Night, Get The Second Night Half Off & Free Gifts
- Stay Two Nights, Save $30
- Kick Off Summer Sale - 25% Off Regular Prices
- Heroes Package: 20% off Overnight Rooms Spa Services And Resort Dining
How to use a The Abbey Resort Special Offer?
To redeem a coupon code, all you need to do is selecting a coupon code from the choices above and then follow the steps below.
Select one code you prefer to use and copy that code, follow the link to go towards to The Abbey Resort website. Shop by collections or category and when you are ready to pay, go ahead to the shopping basket page. You can see a box below your order information, fill in it with your code, and you can enjoy your great savings after your code is applied.
Q:Is parking free?
A:The Abbey Resort offers a complimentary valet service and free parking around the resort. .
Q:Is a deposit required to reserve a room?
A:Yes. A deposit in the amount of one night's stay, plus resort fee and tax will be charged upon making your reservation.
Q:What is the resort fee?
A:A resort fee of $13 plus tax will be added daily to your room rate. This pass covers many of the resort's amenities and activities such as high-speed internet access, complimentary issues of USA Today Newspaper (Mon-Fri), complimentary scheduled transportation to downtown Lake Geneva, bicycle rentals, board games, access to Avani Spa's Fitness Center and fitness classes, valet parking and more.