About The Handmade Soap Company
Their business is to make the world a better place, not just by raising spirits and feeling the itch, but by raising standards. And The Handmade Soap Company don't just mean soap. Their lovely products are made from coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and essential oils. There are no SLS, p-hydroxybenzoates, petrochemicals or peak hours. 99.7% of their products are natural, and the other 0.3% is adhesives and preservatives, which make their lotions perform extremely well. The Handmade Soap Company go to great lengths to ensure that their materials, packaging and workmanship are as environmentally friendly as their skin. The CARDS in their packaging come from sustainable sources and are printed with plant-based inks. Using thoughtful blends of essential oils and nature's pantry, they have crafted a range of products that increase customers mood and skin equally.