About Vancouver Aquarium
Located in Stanley Park in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver Aquarium is one of the three largest aquariums in North America. Including the most famous killer whales, there are more than eight thousand species of marine life. In order to make numerous marine organism be better demonstrated to tourists, the aquarium set up four main galleries to show different kinds of creatures.
Vancouver Aquarium is a centre for marine conservation, education and research, as well as a major tourist attraction in Vancouver. The aquarium has attracted more than about 40 million people from all over the world to share miracles from their oceans since opening in 1956.
How to save more at Vancouver Aquarium?
- You can save $2 for a admission ticket by showing your a valid transit pass, such as a Compass Card, Employer Pass, FareSaver, and etc.
- If you can present your admission ticket stub from the Ocean Park Hong Kong, which have an integration with Vancouver Aquarium, you will receive a 15 percent admission discount.
- Anyone is 18 or under 18 will get a different level of admission discount.
- Subscribe at Vancouver Aquarium, then you can get special offer, news and promotions in time.
- Find promotion from Vancouver Aquarium pages from HotDeal.com.
Example Coupons - Vancouver Aquarium Coupons as Below:
- $2 Off your purchase
- General Admission - $36 for Adult
- Accessibility Discounts - 50% off general admissions
- Selected items on sale with $4 Off
- 10% off admission to the Vancouver Aquarium with your 2016-17 Cypress Mountain all day ticket/season pass
How to use a Vancouver Aquarium Coupon Code?
1st Step – Access to HotDeals and search for the last updated Vancouver Aquarium coupons;
2nd Step – Choose your favorite offer at HotDeals and click "Get Code" to reveal this code;
3rd Step – After you copy the coupon code, you should follow the link from HotDeals and access to Vancouver Aquarium website;
4th Step – Login your account;
5th Step – Find the way to buy tickets on the top of homepage and get proceed to the detailed page;
6th Step – On the top of the page, you will find a box for coupon code, paste your code into it and finish the payment with the reminders.
Q: Is there have a free parking lot for us?
A: No, Vancouver Aquarium don't have its own parking lot and you need to pay. You can purchase parking for a whole day or just few hours. And parking for at least 3 hours is necessary for your adventure in generally.
Q: How can I get there by public transportation?
A: You can take the Stanley Park number 19 bus to get into Stanley Park. Then you need to walk about 2 minute from the bus stop to get there.
Q: When is the best time for a relative quieter visit?
A: Vancouver Aquarium will have less human traffic in the morning.